Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Torn & Distressing

Another fortnight has passed very quickly therefore time for another challenge over at It's All about the Vintage & Beauty.

The challenge is "torn and distressing"  ...right up my street as there is nothing I like more than to run my knife along the edge of paper and card.  My DT contribution is a tag accordian and I have used the wonderful materials provided by our sponsor;-


I have distressed the edges of the paper, some panels I have just scrunched and run an ink pad over, others I have dry embossed and then heat embossed. 

The focal metal filigree piece was gold coloured but I frantaged and embossed.  My bird (PaperArtsy) and butterfly (Creative Expressions) have also been embossed.


My handmade scrunched flowers have been punched, spritzed with water, ink added and moulded to make a crumpled flower.

Hope you like my row of tags.....take care, Suzanne x


10 comments:

Johanna said...

Suzanne, these tags of yours are just sooo beautiful and amazing! :o)

Blankina said...

Wow, great job Suzanne..
Hope you are doing fine..
Hugs from your (ex) teamie MDD

Unknown said...

Awww...These are all so gorgeous! Just love the details, the colors...everything! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs and sunshine

Mrs.B said...

Hi Suzanne, Love this, and such gorgeous images.
Avril xx

Paper Profusion said...

Gorgeous vintage creation Suzanne - I especially love your colour scheme. Nicola x

Scrumplescrunch said...

Love this Suzanne, it has a beautiful Vintage feel that oozes everywhere.
Smiles:)
Sue

Annie said...

What a fabulous make Suzanne. I love the fabulous backgrounds and the layers you have created. Each tag is perfect in every detail. Can I ask how you put it together......did you use ribbon ?

TFS

Have a lovely weekend

Annie x

~@ngie~ said...

a creat idea... a tag accordian :) love the Dp's & the embellishments :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely piece Suzanne. Great vintage pictures too. Ksren.x

Debi said...

how did I miss these (its been a crazy week) - these are stunners!!! Divine! Debi x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...