Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

"From Me to You"

Time for another challenge over at the Craft Room Blog.  Zoe, the boss lady would like to see a small token or gift this time on our DT pieces:-

"From Me to You"

There is  for this fortnight's challenge.  I hope to visit your blogs and that you like my DT contribution.


It's a decorated photo frame for my mum as it is Mother's Day on Sunday here in the UK.  My mum likes pretty feminine colours and stays away from earthy tones and grunge so it had to be either pink or lilac - so pink it was!

The sentiment is from Stampendous and I have used the crackle stamp from an Indigo Blu plate of stamps.

The butterflies are from Stampers Anonomyous Papilion and have been coloured using a mix of distress inks before glossy accents was added.


I have added numerous Marianne Design foliage die cuts and flowers, adding distress inks and Stickles, pearls, lace and  shrink plastic key.

I am entering the following challenges:-





Thanks for popping by - life is a little busy and I feel my crafting is being neglected a bit so I appreciate your visits.  Ssshhhh.......but its been 2 weeks sinc I last went into my craft room...I am now suffering withdrawal and need to craft.  Suzanne x


18 comments:

Sande said...

Hi Suz!Your frame is GORGEOUS!! I love all about it. Just perfect!

Hugs, Sande xx

Juls said...

Wow this is just stunning!! Hugs Juls

Mervi said...

hi Suzanne, gorgeous frame!
I'm sure your mother loves this, I would!
Hope you get some crafting time soon;-))m

Suzi B said...

Hi Suze... lovely frame, your Mum will love it. Hope you get some "me" time soon
Suzi B xx

Donna Ellis said...

How gorgeous, Suzanne! Love the soft colors, and pretty texture on the frame. So pretty!

Ephemera said...

Hi Suzanne, this is GORGEOUS,I love the ripple effect on the frame, what a lovely gift to treasure. xx

Zoechaos said...

Suzanne this is fabulous so very pretty and feminine you have well and truly risen to the challenge, thank you XOXO Zoe

Zoe said...

Hi Suze, this is really gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at The Cupboard Trilogy, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

chriscesar said...

Lovely present for a mother, it is really a wonderful frame and i love the colours and embellishments you used on it!
Hugs
Chris

Maria said...

Wow, I can't say anything other than this is stunning Suzanne, your mum will really love this! It's so beautifully embellished.

Maria xxxxx

Esther said...

This is so pretty and delicate..just lovely Suzanne ! Esther xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful frame, I like the flowers and the butterflies, Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a Challenge this month, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Debi said...

Just so pretty!! and I love all that texture and the pearls, Debi x

craft-roomjulia said...

Hi Suzanne, I absolutely adore this wonderful creation, how did you do the frame? Your mum will treasure this gorgeous gift. Julia xxxx

hazel said...

This is such a beautiful frame and a lovely gift - your mum will love it.
xxx Hazel.

xxbella71xx said...

What a lovely frame, Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard trilogy Challenge Blog.

Stella xx

TCT DT

Blue Daisy said...

WoW! This is lovely! Thank you for taking part in the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge!

Tracyx [TCT DT]

DesignerDiva said...

WOW what a stunning creation! thanks for sharing it with us at Heck of a challenge this month and good luck in the draw
Hugs Laurie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...