Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Predominantly Purple

for the Cubby Hole's colour challenge for March (don't worry it was handed in on time - just blogging it now!). I have used entirely Marianne Design products - why because I am on their World Design Team and Marianne Design Divas but most importantly genuinely love their papers and dies!  There are also some great vintage stamps being released soon ..which I cannot help but be excited about - my order is in lol:)

Anyway I have decorated a jar which I filled with die cuts  along with a heart hanging.




Marianne Design Products used are:-  Nostalgia Paper BlocCraftables-die-flower-basket-cr1208Creatables-dies-doily-round-lr0168Creatables-dies-lace-edging-lr0161Creatables hearts-lr0159Creatables leaves-lr0192,

I would like to enter my decorated jar and heart hanging into the following challenges:

Always Crafting - "anything but a card"

Gingerloft Challennges - "anything but a card"

The Crafty Pad - "use dies"

The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - "to die for"


Thank you for stopping by.  Suzanne ~x~


14 comments:

Debi said...

so pretty Suzanne !!! Debi x

Aquarius said...

Two really pretty projects - I am a fan of Marianne dies too but not come across any of their other products yet.

Desire Fourie said...

So much of gorgeousness right here. Love the gift jar and hanging - very practical as gift ideas.
Hugs
Desire

cotnob said...

Fabulous projects, such pretty colours and great use of die cuts.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week.
Pauline
x

Maria said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Love all the die cuts, particularly the basket of flowers.

Maria x

Elizabeth Hart said...

I am so in love with the heart hanging. Of course, who doesn't like something in purple. Lovely projects! Thanks so much for joining us at the Gingerloft Challenge!

Venus said...

Wow, your creations are super gorgeous! Great work!The dies are lovely!! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Pad

Venus-DT
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Hi Suzanne thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments. Your work/creations are also fabulous and I am now your newest follower. I love marianne dies and your jars are fab. Happy crafting........ Hugs Annie :)

Nikki Byrne said...

Oh these are stunning pieces of work!! Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft this fortnight and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

hazel said...

Fabulous creations, they're so pretty.
xxx Hazel.

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Suzanne! What beautiful projects! Oh the lucky recipients of a jar fill of dies. Thanks so much or your kind wordson my blog. Have a fabulous weekend. Best wishes, Yvonne

trisha too said...

Oh Suz, how adorable and pretty!

:-)

Sarah said...

These are both beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

aqualeiga said...

Hi Suzanne,
I am totally in love with your wonderful jar of die-cuts and hanging heart! I love the colours.

So pleased you joined us at THE CRAFTY PAD for our Die-Delicious challenge.
Hugs, Ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...